I apologize for the long hiatus, but don’t worry, I’m back just in time for the holidays! I’ve spent the past few months settling into a new semester teaching, as well as raising a new puppy! But blogosphere, I’m back.
In honor of the holiday season coming so quick this year, wasn’t it just September, I’m creating a roundup of ten of the easiest cheesiest most crowd pleasing dishes of this holiday season, my heartfelt thanks to the wonderful world of Pinterest.
These recipes range from breakfast, to appetizers, to I’m not actually even hungry, but I WANT CHEESE. Enjoy!
1. Cheesy Sausage Pull Apart Breakfast Bake by Miss in the Kitchen
2. Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip by Jamie Cooks it Up
3. Easy Spinach and Artichoke Dip by Two Little Cavaliers
4. Hot Caramelized Onion Dip with Bacon and Gruyere by Spicy Southern Kitchen
5. Baked Broccoli Parmesan Dip by Damn Delicious
6. Cheddar & Chive Pumpkin Cheese Ball by Jam Hands
7. Bacon Ricotta Crostini by The Food Charlatan
8. Basil, Bacon & Peach Baked Brie by Your Homebased Mom
9. Roasted Turkey, Cranberry and Brie Grilled Cheese by Heather Christo
10. Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pizza by Baked by Rachel